International Patient Care
At Sunshine Global Hospital
Hospital extends its services to people from other countries across the globe. Hospital offers 24*7 customized services and personal attention to international patients who come to India for medical treatment and care.
The services offered includes:
• Medical opinion and appointments prior to travel and admission
• Assistance in Visa applications and extensions
• Assistance in Flight arrangements and airport transfer services
• Accommodation booking for the patient and family/attendants
• Language interpretation services
• Arrangements for special dietary requirements
• Arrangement for City Tour / Travel Guide
• Emergency care and non-emergency care
Welcome to Sunshine Global Hospital !
After confirmation of your visit to our hospital, we will send a visa invite letter to the Indian Embassy in your country. A copy of the letter will be marked to you.
The following details will have to be emailed to us at email@example.com
- Patient's name and passport number
- Medical escort's name and passport number
- Medical report from a local doctor / hospital
- Country and State
- Your tentative date of arrival at Sunshine Global Hospital for treatment
Depending on your budget, accommodation will be arranged for you and your attendant.
·Airport transfers and ground transportation
·Printed literature about facility in different languages
·24/7 Personal Nurses (Conditions apply)
·Arrangement of local SIM card
·Free Wi-Fi Facility
·Assistance for Sightseeing / Shopping / Money exchange
·Online follow-up consultations through video calls and teleconference with treating doctors in your own country
·Dietitian service assisting international menu during your stay will be arranged.
·Language interpreter services shall be facilitated upon request
Transfer money directly from your bank account to Sunshine Global Hospital's bank account. It takes about 7 working days for the funds to be credited. Any excess amount will be transferred back to the account or refunded in cash at the time of discharge at the hospital.
Bank details shall be provided by our Patient Care Manager
The details shall include Bank name, Branch, Account no, Bank account holder name, IFSC code
Direct payment at the hospital
You can also pay your bill at the hospital directly through cash or card.
We accept all major Debit and Credit cards
If your medical insurance policy covers overseas medical treatment and expenses, we will be happy to discuss payment options with your insurance provider.