Health Checkup Plans
Why Health Check up
We often forget the basic fact that good health is necessary for a happy, productive and rewarding life. To meet the growing demands of the competitive world, most of us tend to ignore our health until we are compelled to confront a medical complication. To cope with the risk of medical disorders, health monitors have become mandatory. Most health problems can be managed more effectively if detected early.
There are a number of excuses that we may use to avoid seeing our doctors on a regular basis—we’re too young and healthy to need a doctor, too scared that something might actually be wrong with us, or we’re just too busy. But whatever the excuse, research shows that seeing our doctors for check-ups can actually save lives, both young and old.
Take the charge of your health today !!!!!
Why Sunshine Global Hospital
The health check up program at Sunshine Global Hospital aims to preserve and promote good health, to prevent diseases and disability and facilitate early diagnosis, followed by appropriate treatment.
Our health check department provides all services under one roof including sample collection, imaging and cardiac testing (2D echo and stress test). The department focus on special packages, tailor made packages, pre-employment and the annual check-up providing guided services and follow ups with exhaustive health assessment.
At Sunshine Global Hospital, primary care doctors can capture a picture of your health over time, helping you to notice any changes that might require further attention. We also check for the traditional cardiovascular risk factors, such as high blood pressure, and can treat or refer you to a cardiologist when necessary.
Our Health Check up Managers shall be in continuous coordination with you during your health check up process
A doctor’s prescription is not required for a health check up. You may choose the health checkup package which suits you best.
- Our Health Check begins from 8 am every day. The registrations for the Heath Checks are done upto 9:30 am.
- A complete medical history and examination will then be performed by our medical officers and physicians, the outcome of which will result in a Personalized Health Check File, made just for you.
- After billing, you will undergo a set of laboratory and diagnostic tests.
- Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch shall be arranged as per the package selected
- The entire process will last between 3-5 hours and might take longer if there are any additional tests that might be required to customize your Health Check
Review and Counselling
- Following your initial visit with the reports, you will be asked to consult with one of our experienced Consultants for a detailed review of your Health Check reports.
- You will also be offered lifestyle, nutrition and vaccination counselling.
Prior appointment is essential. You may take an appointment in person or over the phone: 02642 265800 (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Please report to the Health Check reception on time scheduled during Appointment.
- You are advised to observe minimum 12hrs of fasting and abstinence from alcohol. Hence it is recommended that you do not eat or drink anything after 8pm the previous night. You can only take few sips of water in the morning of the Health Check
- For Spirometry / Pulmonary Function test intake of inhalers needs to be avoided for 24 hours, hence candidate should consult their prescribing physician.
- Please bring morning sample of your urine and stool in a small sterile plastic containers. These are available at our Health Check reception of our hospital
- Please bring along your current medications strips, if any and your past medical records. If you are on regular medication, please continue to take it as before.
- Additional tests/ consultations / procedures if requested or resulting from the health check up will be billed separately
- Company sponsored clients are requested to bring their referral / authorization letter and Employee ID.
- Pap smear & Urine test cannot be carried out for ladies during their menstrual period.
- Please wear minimum jewellery, comfortable attire and footwear on the day of health check.
- Please inform us if you are pregnant before going for X-ray
- Gentlemen are requested to come with a clean shaven chest for the Stress Test
- Do inform us in case of cancellation or postponement as the slot may be used by another Person
- There will be optimal waiting time for each tests as per your selected package